Arifah Daim <3
click on the dropdown menu to navigate through this blog


Salam...


If you are a Muslim (LIKE)
If you love to be a Muslim (comment ♥)
If you are a real Muslim (Put this as your status)
50% of the Muslims would not post this because they are afraid to be laugh at . As what God says , you deny me in front of others , I'll deny you in front of them

Princess
meet the Princess


Hello Fellas ! My name is Arifah Daim, Call me Ifa or Rifa. Was born at Malaysia on 8 ogos 2001. I'm now 11 years old. Live in Kuala Kangsar with My Lovely Family. My dream is to be a Photographer. , very short and fat than I'm now. Now, I'm School at SK SYEIKH MOHD IDRIS AL-MARBAWI , I have many friends and enemy there. I have a BFF there are Amirah,Amrina,Ainatul Sakinah,Shafiqa zaman and Shafiqa idris. They so Nice to me and So funny when Joke. I have Idol, there are Nabi Muhammad (S.A.W)


Shoutt
Lovely notes
Cbox code here.
Witdh : 90%.
height: 150px.
NO MORE !!

Affiliates
Exchange Links
Kak Dila | Kak Qilah | Friend | Friend | Kak Sufina | Qila | Friend | Isteri Aoron Aziz | Kak Tiqah | Kak Rana | Kak Rana | Kak Rana | Kak Fifa |

Princess Rifa Rana
Basecodes: IX// Coquillages*
Image: One Two