Arifah Daim <3
click on the dropdown menu to navigate through this blog


Salam,,,


hai Semua,,,




Hey Muslims !
If you're on Allah's side
then post this message on 10 people's facebook walls.
If you're on devil's side,then don't post and just ignore it.
Allah is going to fix two things for you tonight..InsyaAllah

Princess
meet the Princess


Hello Fellas ! My name is Arifah Daim, Call me Ifa or Rifa. Was born at Malaysia on 8 ogos 2001. I'm now 11 years old. Live in Kuala Kangsar with My Lovely Family. My dream is to be a Photographer. , very short and fat than I'm now. Now, I'm School at SK SYEIKH MOHD IDRIS AL-MARBAWI , I have many friends and enemy there. I have a BFF there are Amirah,Amrina,Ainatul Sakinah,Shafiqa zaman and Shafiqa idris. They so Nice to me and So funny when Joke. I have Idol, there are Nabi Muhammad (S.A.W)


Shoutt
Lovely notes
Cbox code here.
Witdh : 90%.
height: 150px.
NO MORE !!

Affiliates
Exchange Links
Kak Dila | Kak Qilah | Friend | Friend | Kak Sufina | Qila | Friend | Isteri Aoron Aziz | Kak Tiqah | Kak Rana | Kak Rana | Kak Rana | Kak Fifa |

Princess Rifa Rana
Basecodes: IX// Coquillages*
Image: One Two